Classification and characteristics of Lighting
1. Lighting lamp classification: chandelier features: chandelier has the most patterns, commonly used are European candlestick chandelier, Chinese chandelier, crystal chandelier, parchment chandelier, fashion chandelier, conical cover lantern, pointed flat cover lantern, waist cover lantern, pentagonal ball chandelier, magnolia cover lantern, olive chandelier and so on.
2, the pattern of chandelier is the most, the chandelier used in the bedroom is divided into single-head chandelier and multi-head chandelier, the former is more used in the bedroom and dining room, and the latter should be installed in the living room. The installation height of the chandelier, its lowest point should be not less than 2 meters from the ground.
3, what are the types of lamps and lanterns 2 chandelier characteristics: chandeliers have the most patterns, commonly used are European candlestick chandelier, Chinese chandelier, crystal chandelier, parchment chandelier, fashion chandelier, conical cover lantern, pointed flat cover lantern, waist cover lantern, pentagonal ball chandelier, magnolia cover lantern, olive chandelier and so on.
4. Fluorescent lamp fluorescent lamp is also often called fluorescent lamp, which has a wide range of uses in daily use. Fluorescent lamp in shape, there are mainly column type, ring type, u-type and so on, the main characteristics are power-saving, shadowless, bright. Because it is mainly used for lighting, it does not have any decorative effect.
5, according to the classification of anti-electric shock protection, lamps and lanterns can be divided into: 0 types of lamps and lanterns: lamps and lanterns that only rely on basic insulation to prevent electric shock protection, in case of failure of basic insulation, they can only rely on the environment to provide reliable protection.
Classification and development trend of modern lamps and lanterns
Modern lamps and lanterns mainly have the following characteristics: full of fashion and elegant temperament. Return to simplicity and advocate nature. Colorful, warm and elegant. Pay attention to energy saving, economical and practical. A variety of combination forms, complete functions.
Modern lighting categories include household lighting, commercial lighting, industrial lighting, road lighting, landscape lighting, special lighting and so on.
Generally speaking, the lighting lamps and lanterns used in the family room are classified as chandelier, ceiling lamp, wall lamp, table lamp, floor lamp and so on. Wall lamp is suitable for bedroom and bathroom lighting.
Popular trend one: simple structure, fine workmanship, bright colors now, the trend of home decoration lamp design is becoming more and more simple structure, fine workmanship, bright colors, just as we see more and more Italian furniture landing in Beijing, their design style is very modern.
What kind of industrial LED lights do you have?
LED lamp can be divided into red, orange, green (and subdivided into yellow-green, standard green and pure green), blue light and so on. In addition, some light-emitting diodes contain chips of two or three colors.
Direct luminaire: a luminaire that can emit 90% to 100% direct luminous flux to the lower part of the luminaire. Semi-direct lamps and lanterns: lamps and lanterns that can emit 60% Mel 90% direct luminous flux to the lower part of the lamp. Diffuse lamps and lanterns: lamps and lanterns that can emit 40% 60% luminous flux to the lower part of the luminaire.
What are the specifications and models of led lamps? (1) U-tube energy-saving lamps: tube shapes are: 2U, 3U, 4U, 5U, 6U, 8U and so on, power from 3W-240W and other specifications. (2) 2U, 3U energy-saving lamp, pipe diameter 9mm-14mm. The power is generally from 3w-36w. Mainly used for civil and general commercial environment lighting.
Ordinary energy-saving lamps only have white and warm colors, while LED industrial and mining lamps are all-solid luminous body, solid cold light source, rich and colorful colors, such as: White, led industrial and mining lamps yellow, blue and so on. LED industrial and mining lamps are energy-saving and environmentally friendly, shockproof, waterproof, miniature, high brightness, easy dimming and other advantages.
LED tunnel lamp is a kind of tunnel lamp, which can be used in tunnels, workshops, large warehouses, stadiums, metallurgy and all kinds of factory areas, and can be illuminated widely during engineering construction. It is suitable for lighting in urban landscapes, billboards, buildings, all kinds of large warehouses, metallurgical plants, tunnels, urban roads and so on.
Characteristics and classification of engineering lighting
1. Functional lighting uses indoor and external functional lighting, such as indoor lighting, advertising signs, shop window lighting, road lighting, etc., to decorate outdoor night scene lighting. Floodlighting is an outdoor lighting that is brighter than the surrounding environment for the target or site, and is a way of illuminating the facade of a building at night.
2. The types of lighting can be divided into normal lighting, emergency lighting, duty lighting, guard lighting and obstacle lighting. Emergency lighting should be installed in places where serious accidents such as fires and personal casualties will be caused before normal lighting is extinguished, as well as places that are easy to cause industrial accidents or dangerous when passing.
3. The types of lighting can be divided into normal lighting, emergency lighting, duty lighting, guard lighting and obstacle lighting.