What are the requirements for the installation height of general lighting in the factory building
In the substation, lamps and lanterns should not be installed directly above the high-voltage and low-voltage distribution equipment and bus. The height of the lamps and lanterns installed outdoors should not be less than 3 meters from the ground; when installed on the wall, the height from the ground should not be less than 5 meters.
General open lamps and lanterns, the distance from the lamp holder to the ground is not less than the following values (except when using voltage): (1) outdoor: 5m (installed on the outdoor wall); (2) factory building: 5m / 3) indoor: 2m / 4) soft cable with elevator lamps and lanterns after the cable is unfolded: 0.m.
According to the “Urban Road Lighting Design Standard (CJJ45-2015)”, the relationship between the light distribution type, layout and installation height and spacing of lamps and lanterns in Table 3 is as follows: Weff refers to the effective width of the road surface; the distance between S lamp poles; H refers to the installation height.
It shall be carried out in accordance with the regulations of the national electrical installation regulations. You can participate in the designated legal low-voltage electrician training to get the specific application size details in the detailed regulations.
Indoor lamps and lanterns shall not be less than 4 meters from the ground and outdoor lamps and lanterns shall not be less than 3 meters.
Installation height of fire emergency lights: in general places, the installation height of fire emergency lights is about 2 ~ 5 meters. Evacuation exits with a height of more than 4 meters can install fire emergency lights on the edge of the exit door. The installation of fire emergency lights in the aisle can be installed at 20 meters each.
Illuminance standard for industrial lighting
1. Ultra-precision operation, design, drawing, precision inspection lighting brightness standard 3000-1500. Design room, analysis, assembly line, painting lighting brightness standard 1500-750. Packaging, metering, surface treatment, warehouse lighting brightness standard 750-300. The brightness standard of dyeing, casting and electric room lighting is 300-150.
2. In the same foundry workshop, the illuminance standard of mold making and shelling section of precision casting is much higher than that of general casting. The standard values of illuminance in different places vary from 50lx~750lx. Please refer to the “Building Lighting Design Standard” GB50034-2004 illuminance specification, you can get the place illuminance standard value you want.
3. The national standard of the people’s Republic of China [Architectural Lighting Design Standard] GB50034-2013 stipulates the general illuminance standard values for newly built, rebuilt and expanded residential, public and industrial buildings.
National standard for lamps and lanterns
1. The testing standard of lamps and lanterns means that general lamps include ceiling lamps, chandeliers, wall lamps and other products, which are widely used in all kinds of occasions, so they are also one of the key products in the national spot inspection. in order to avoid the sale or use of products, lamps and lanterns need to be tested in accordance with national standards.
2. The mandatory national standard for lamps and lanterns will be implemented on January 1, 2009. according to the standards, the category 0 lamps with the lowest safety level will be ordered to withdraw from the market gradually. The output and export volume of lighting appliances in China rank first in the world.
3. Illuminance requirements of office lights: according to the national standard “Architectural Lighting Design Standard” GB 50034Mir 2004, ordinary offices, illuminance 300 lx, high-grade offices, illuminance 500 lx.
What is the installation standard of lamps and lanterns in industrial factory buildings?
1. At present, the installation of lamps and lanterns in industrial buildings must be equipped with explosion-proof; flame retardant; equipped with emergency power lighting (without 220v), energy-saving and environment-friendly lamps. And so on, the requirements are relatively different according to the use and installation of different locations.
2. When there is no requirement for the design, the installation height of the lamp is not less than the following values (except when the voltage is used): 1) outdoor: 5m (installed on the outdoor wall); 2) factory building: 5m / 3) indoor: 2m / 4) the lamps and lanterns with the hoist of the soft cable are 0.8m after the cable is unfolded.
3. Packaging, metering, surface treatment, warehouse lighting brightness standard 750-300. The brightness standard of dyeing, casting and electric room lighting is 300-150. Entrance and exit, corridor, passageway, staircase, toilet lighting brightness standard 150-75. The lighting brightness standard of fire escape and outdoor power equipment is 75-30.
4. When there is no requirement for the design, the installation height of the lamp is not less than the following values (except when the voltage is used): 1) outdoor: 5m (installed on the outdoor wall); 2) factory building: 5m / 3) indoor: 2m / 4) the lamps and lanterns with the hoist of the soft cable are 0.8m after the cable is unfolded.
5. The wall lamp is generally about 2.45 meters, and the hanging lamp is about the same. The hanging lamp depends on whether there is a cruise car or not.
6. The installation height of fire emergency lights: in general places, the installation height of fire emergency lights is about 2 ~ 5 meters. If the exit height is more than 4 meters, fire emergency lights can be installed on the exit door. The installation of fire emergency lights in the aisle can be installed at 20 meters each.
What is the scope of application of explosion-proof tools?
Can write about oil refining and petrochemical industry and so on. The main scope of application of explosion-proof tools are: oil refining and petrochemical industry, coal mine, oil field, natural gas chemical industry, chemical fiber industry, paint industry, fertilizer industry, various pharmaceutical industries. Explosion-proof tool copper hammer copper braze dual-use spade copper pick copper axe nailer.
Explosion-proof tools should be installed in places where it is easy to explode with electric sparks. For example, underground coal mine gas and dust are prone to explosion when encountered with electric sparks, as well as flour mills and so on! Explosion-proof tools are generally designed to design an explosion-proof shell to limit the explosion in the shell, or choose intrinsically safe electronic devices.
So we can hardly see sparks, so explosion-proof tools are also called spark-free tools. Three: the scope of application is petroleum refining and petrochemical industry, coal mine, oil field, natural gas chemical industry, gunpowder industry, chemical fiber industry, paint industry, fertilizer industry and various pharmaceutical industries.
What are the requirements for the tube-tube energy-saving lamps used in the lighting of industrial buildings?
As the evaluation standard of lighting energy saving, the above two standards respectively specify the lighting power density (current value and target value) of the illuminated room or place, that is, the upper limit of lighting power consumed per unit area of the illuminated room or place.
The lighting commonly used in the workplace inside and outside the production plant should ensure sufficient brightness. Lighting should be especially bright and sufficient in dashboards, stairways, and all narrow areas near the rotating parts of the machine and high-temperature surfaces, such as water level gauges, pressure gauges, vacuum gauges, thermometers, various recording instruments, etc.
Among them, the self-developed Huanghui tube energy-saving lamp has a power-saving rate of up to 70% and is an enterprise specializing in green lighting and creating energy-saving pioneers.