What do you mean by non-standard?
1. Non-standard housing refers to ‘non-standard housing’ and ‘short-term rental housing’. Non-standard housing (short-term rental housing) is a daily housing rental, compared with The Legacy Hotel, it has a higher performance-to-price ratio, a sense of home, and more flexible and private.
2. “non-standard” means “not made according to the standard”. General products, in order to be common with other products, (this is for the convenience of use and maintenance), have their own production standards. For example, we often use the “screw” must be standard parts, you go to any store to buy the same specification of screws, can be universal.
3. The non-standard annual report generally means that there are problems in the sustainable operation ability of listed companies. Enterprises that have been non-standard for three consecutive years should attract the attention of investors. These continuous non-standard enterprises, whether in terms of operating performance or the rise and fall of the secondary market, are far lower than other normal listed companies.
4. The bidding mode is to purchase materials, materials and equipment in the form of open bidding, and according to the needs of the purchasers, bidding can be divided into two types: standard (in line with national standards) and non-standard standards (other than national standards).
How is the standard project, non-standard project and technical renovation project defined in the thermal power plant maintenance project?
Non-standard items refer to additional items in addition to the basic contents specified in the major and minor repairs. Technical renovation project means that the equipment itself does not need to be overhauled, but only the technical transformation is carried out to further improve the performance.
Technical renovation project refers to the technical transformation project, which refers to the technical transformation of the existing production, process, equipment and other aspects. Projects aimed at improving production efficiency, product quality, saving energy, reducing costs, etc.
The types of maintenance projects are divided into standard projects, special projects, change projects, science and technology projects, vacancy elimination projects, test (calibration) projects, and so on.
Technological transformation mainly means that on the premise of persisting in scientific and technological progress, we should transform backward technology with advanced technology and replace backward technology and equipment with advanced technology and equipment, so as to achieve expanded reproduction, increase variety and improve quality. the purpose of saving energy, reducing the consumption of raw materials, increasing labor productivity and improving economic benefits.
The so-called overhaul is the routine overhaul of substations and transmission lines. The technical transformation is the technical transformation of some of the unreasonable or high energy-consuming systems in the substation or line design to make it more energy-saving and reasonable.
C-level maintenance refers to the inspection, evaluation, repair and cleaning of the unit according to the wear and aging law of the equipment. C-level maintenance can carry out a small number of parts replacement, equipment vacancy elimination, adjustment, preventive testing and other operations, as well as the implementation of some A-level maintenance projects or regular rolling maintenance projects.
What is non-standard business?
1. “non-standard business” in banking business, that is, non-standardized creditor’s rights assets.
2. “non-standard business” in banking business: that is, non-standard assets. Standardized assets are general loans, trade finance, equity and even buildings. Standardized assets are strictly regulated, so banks innovate the methods of non-standard asset financing in order to avoid supervision.
3. The so-called non-standard business refers to the business invested in non-standardized assets in the financial market, such as trust income right, asset management income right and so on. Asset securitization refers to the process of issuing asset-backed securities on the basis of credit enhancement through structured design with the cash flow generated by the underlying assets in the future as repayment support.