Top 10 brands of lamps and lanterns
Lamps and lanterns lighting brand ranking top 10: Opp, Rex Lighting, Huayi Lighting, Darius Lighting, Foshan Lighting, Sanxiong Aurora, Sunshine Lighting, TCL Lighting, Nipu Lighting, Saido Lighting. No. 1: Opp, founded in Guangdong, is a well-known lamp brand with high advertising and brand promotion value.
The sixth Panasonic, founded in Japan in 1918, brand products involve home appliances, digital audio-visual electronics, office products, aviation and many other fields. Panasonic lamps and lanterns lighting brightness is general, relatively soft, the quality is good. The power is on the low side and it is more energy-saving. In terms of price, the goods are sold for every penny.
Philips Lighting (founded in 1891 in the Netherlands, China’s well-known trademarks, world-renowned brands, the world’s 100 most valuable brands, Philips Electronics (China) Investment Co., Ltd.).
Lamps and lanterns brand ranking top 10: Opp OPPLE Opu Lighting is a well-known lamps and lanterns brand in China, established in 1996, the company integrates research and development, production and sales, including lamps, LED optoelectronics and other fields.
The top ten brands of Chinese lamps and lanterns are OPPLE Opp Lighting, Rex Lighting NVC, Philips Lighting, Panasonic Panasonic Lighting, FSL Foshan Lighting, TCL Lighting, Huayi Lighting, Sanxiong Aurora Pak, Mini Intelligent Lighting and Midea Lighting.
Which house with no main lamp has a high ratio of performance to price
1, headless lamp brand Rex China’s top ten headless lamp brands, China’s 500 most valuable brands, commercial lighting industry leading enterprises, professional lighting. Headless lamp brand Guji was founded in China’s top ten brands of headless lighting, integrating research and development, production, sales and service.
2. Orebo intelligent headless lamp is good. Orebo is more cost-effective and more cost-effective than enterprise one. Oreboby enterprise convenience, can provide families with an one-stop experience, so that buyers personally feel the convenience of smart home.
3, headless lamp brand Leishi China’s top ten headless lamp brands, China 500 value brands, commercial lighting industry leading enterprises, professional lighting. Headless lamp brand Guji was founded in 2015, the top ten brands of headless lighting in China, integrating R & D, production, sales and service.
Lamps and lanterns brand list top ten best-selling lamps and lanterns brand recommendation
1. The first Leishi, founded in 1998, is China’s leading supplier of lighting products. The products are related to commercial lighting, office lighting, outdoor lighting, light sources, electrical appliances and other fields. Quality is guaranteed, Reishi is the advocate of green lighting, focusing on energy-saving and environmental protection lamps, environmental protection and energy efficiency is really good in practical use.
No. 9: Nipu Lighting is also a diversified enterprise, providing different lighting service solutions, with a complete service system and marketing network. No. 10: Sido Lighting Sido Lighting Brand has advanced design concepts and trends of thought, following the market big data to carry out style design and product research and development.
3, lamps and lanterns brand ranking top 10: Opp OPPLE Opu Lighting is a well-known lamps and lanterns brand in China, established in 1996, the company integrates research and development, production and sales, including lamps, LED optoelectronics and other fields.
4. The top ten ranking of lamps and lanterns brands are as follows: Opp Lighting is a comprehensive large lighting enterprise integrating R & D, production, sales and service, with well-known brands of energy-saving lamps and ceiling lamps. It successfully landed on the main board of the Shanghai Stock Exchange on August 19, 2016 and was officially listed.
5. The top ten brands of lamps and lanterns are as follows: Opu Lighting is a global lighting enterprise integrating R & D, production and sales, established in August 1996, headquartered in Shanghai, has won the most valuable brand in China, China’s well-known trademark and other honors.
6. Panasonic Lamps Brand, founded in 1984 in Japan, is a brand of Panasonic Co., Ltd. Panasonic, one of the largest electronics manufacturers in the world, as a large multinational company, has entered the top 500th enterprises in the world lamp industry.