A complete set of installation specifications for emergency lights
1. The lighting of the evacuation should not be more than 15 seconds, shopping malls and other densely populated places should not be more than 5 seconds, safety lights should not be more than 0.5 seconds, and the duration of emergency lights should not be less than 30 minutes. The working time of the fire-related room should not be less than 2 hours.
2. Emergency lighting should be able to meet the needs of evacuation and safety lighting in the building. Should be set in public places, corridors, stairwells, elevator halls, entrances and exits and other locations. Lighting intensity should be in line with national standards, and should maintain a certain brightness and duration to facilitate evacuation.
3. Evacuation lighting is usually composed of safety exit sign lights and evacuation sign lights, in which the safety exit sign lights should not be less than 2m from the ground, and should be installed above the evacuation exit and the inside of the staircase.
4. the details of the installation of emergency lights are as follows: safety exit sign lights, usually set above the evacuation door. The evacuation staircase on the first floor should be installed above the inside of the staircase entrance, and its installation height should not be less than 2 meters.
Design standard for emergency lighting
Article 1 the emergency conversion time of fire emergency lighting shall not be more than 5s. Article 2 the emergency working time of fire emergency lighting is not less than 30min.
Emergency lights should be able to meet the needs of evacuation and safety lighting in the building. Should be set in public places, corridors, stairwells, elevator halls, entrances and exits and other locations. Lighting intensity should be in line with national standards, and should maintain a certain brightness and duration to facilitate evacuation.
The setting of safety exit sign lights must meet the following requirements: emergency lights are needed for all halls and other entrances and exits of underground buildings, the horizontal illumination of the ground should not be lower than 0.5LX, and the signs of safety exits should be installed above the side of the evacuation exit and the staircase, at a height of more than 2 meters from the ground.
The illuminance value of the safety lighting is not less than 5% of the general illumination value of the place; the illuminance value of the evacuation lighting of the evacuation passage is not less than 0.5 h.
According to the “Code for Fire Protection Design of buildings” and “Code for Fire Protection Design of High-rise Civil buildings”, fire emergency lights should be set up in the following parts of the building, fire emergency lights are divided into safety exit lights and evacuation sign lights: closed stairwell, smoke-proof stairwell and its front room, fire elevator and its front room.
Which one is good for emergency lights?
1. Seamer Electric has strong R & D capability and strong production strength, pays attention to product innovation and investment, and enjoys high popularity and reputation in the industry market. It is the supplier and customizer of intelligent fire emergency lighting evacuation indication system, and is deeply loved and trusted by consumers.
2. Good energy-saving effect: in addition to quality assurance, Opp lighting has a very good energy-saving effect. Because Opu Lighting itself is the leader of domestic energy-saving lighting brands, almost all the lighting of R & D and production belong to the nature of energy saving.
3, fire emergency lights what brand good Minhua has high domestic market competitiveness of enterprises, Guangdong illuminator Association executive director unit, famous brand, Jiangmen Minhua Electric Appliance Co., Ltd.