I’d like to know the detailed specifications and types of LED lights and so on.
1, LED hard light strip: there are LED3528 hard light strip, 5050 hard lamp strip, straw hat plug-in lamp hard light strip, 30 lights per meter, 60 lights per meter, 72 lights per meter, 5050 lights per meter, etc.
2, the specification of led soft strip lamp LED soft light strip is made of FPC assembly circuit board, assembled with patch LED, so that the thickness of the product is only the thickness of a coin, does not take up space; general specifications are 30cm long 18 LED, 24 LED and 50cm long 15 LED, 24 LED, 30 LED and so on.
3. LED lamp bead type 1, straw hat lamp (plug-in), specifications are 3mm, 5mm, 10mm.
4, LED strip lamp is a very simple product, the market appearance, structure, function are almost the same everywhere, but the price difference is very big. LED line lamp wire requirements: LED circuit board as the carrier of the light source directly affects the life and failure rate of lamps and lanterns.
5. Lamp bead, drive, shell, size, luminous flux, illuminance of several meters, rated power, actual power, power factor, color rendering index, color temperature, working environment temperature and light decay. Main parameters of led lamp beads: low power lamp beads: red and yellow: 8-4V. Blue, green and white: 3-6V.
What is the regular size of the LED panel lamp?
1. In terms of size, Tengyao’s LED panel lights include round 7-inch, 9-inch and 12-inch. Need a diffusion plate to spread light evenly, the effect of diffusion has something to do with the haze of the material, at the same time, high fog will also affect the light output, which is a contradiction.
2. The size and model of led lamp strip is 5050 lamp strip and 3535 lamp strip. 2427 lamp strips. The width of the board is 10mm, 6mm, 5mm, M., 4mm, 2mm, etc. Some bare boards / blackboards are reserved for kitchen lights and bathroom lights. Such as / dripping glue / casing / filling glue / soft and hard light strip, mostly used outdoors.
3, the general family downlight maximum not more than 5 inches, put 5W energy-saving lamp on the line, LED lamp tube is only in recent years can be used as a substitute for ordinary lamp tube, light than ordinary good disadvantage is that if one or two lamp points can not be replaced, spotlights do not have to be installed in a place with words or patterns, its light source is warm.
What is the width of the linear lamp
1. The size of the line lamp is generally 30 times 12 times 1000mm, that is, the width is 30mm, the height is 10-25mm, and the length is 1000mm. The lengths often used in site installation are 200mm, 300mm, 400mm, 700mm and so on.
2. General linear lamp 30~50mm can be used as the main light source. The advantage of linear lamp is that it is textured and good-looking, and the disadvantage is that it is easy for a lamp to break down and cannot be used. The advantage of linear lamp is energy saving and non-pollution, that is, environmental protection, DC drive and ultra-low power consumption electro-optic power conversion.
3, determine the installation position of the line lamp, and then put the lamp slot in the pre-installation position, and mark the size range of the slot with a marker, generally the length of the slot will be slightly larger than the length of the line lamp, its depth is usually 1cm, and the width is 5cm.
Between 4 and 3000 mm. The light source of the linear lamp is arranged in a straight line shape, and the lamp between 1000 mm and 3000 mm can shine on the sofa background like the sun, so it looks better.
5 、 cm . If you want the lamp belt as auxiliary lighting, it has both decoration and basic brightness. It is recommended to choose the style with 1cm width and 6w/ meters. The linear lamp of this style has beautiful proportion and suitable brightness.
6. There are various types of linear lamps, and the models and sizes are different in different applications. Usually the approximate dimensions are 0.6 meters, 1 meters, 2 meters, 5 meters, 2 meters, 4 meters, 3 meters, 4 meters and so on. Nowadays, linear elements are applied to more and more lighting scenes, so linear lamps emerge as the times require.