How to calculate the average power density of building lighting
1. Check the building lighting design manual. It’s in the book, and I can’t remember the specific formula.
2. The calculation method is that the power of the lamp in the whole illuminated space is divided by the area of the illuminated space, and the lighting power density is obtained. The introduction of the concept of lighting power density value is to advocate the application of efficient light source to reduce the installed capacity of lighting when the same illuminance value is reached, so as to reduce the power consumption of lighting operation and achieve the purpose of energy saving.
3. Simple calculation method average value method: the lamp efficiency is about 0.7, and the maintenance coefficient is about 0.7-0.8. Take 0.8 in a clean place, or 0.7 in a clean place. Take the office as an example: take 300Lx as the standard illuminance. N ≥ 300 10 / (1800 0.7 0.8) = 276. Take 30 sets.
4. this suggestion is for you to browse: electrical data Health Network, Lighting, Illumination Standard, Construction. Wait for information.
5. The Urban Road Lighting Design Standard and the Urban Night scene Lighting Design Standard, which have been submitted for review, contain the maximum allowable lighting power density (LPD) of different lighting places under different conditions.
6. therefore, it is required that the actual lighting power density in the lighting design should be less than or equal to the maximum limit of the lighting power density specified in the standard. If equal, it is a qualified design; if it is exceeded, it is an unreasonable design.
Which thermal engineering designer has a high performance-price ratio?
1. After using the heat exchanger of Shanghai Exxon, I feel that the performance-to-price ratio is very high, the price is close to the people, the quality is very good, the heat exchange efficiency is high, the after-sale worry-free, the service effect is good.
2. It owns more than 20 professional companies and institutions, such as East China Architectural Design and Research Institute, Modern Urban Architectural Design and Research Institute, Shanghai Architectural Design and Research Institute, Modern Engineering Construction Consulting Company, Shanghai hydraulic Engineering Design and Research Institute, etc.
3. Shanghai decoration which cost-effective Shanghai Jutong Decoration Group is one of the few enterprises in Shanghai with first-class design and first-class construction qualifications. Up to now, it has set up nearly 15 direct stores all over the country. With a strong team of designers, the company is dedicated to create a perfect living space for you who choose Shanghai Jutong.
4. the decoration of the old house is cost-effective, such as present decoration, Huaxun taste decoration, Dongyi Risheng decoration and so on.
5. Which decoration company is cost-effective? Haotian decoration, set home design services, engineering construction services, material logistics and distribution, after-sales service in one of the well-known home decoration enterprises. To “intimate home decoration, quality to create warmth” brand concept to establish a green home decoration design. Xinmei decoration.
What does “lighting power density (LPD)” mean?
The LPD value in building electricity refers to the lighting power density value, the lighting power density value refers to the room or place of the building, and the lighting installation power per unit area includes the power consumption of ballast and transformer, in watts per square meter.
Content expansion: definition of lighting power density (LPD): room or place of a building, lighting installation power per unit area (including power consumption of ballast and transformer), in watts per square meter. The lighting power density is expressed by LPD value, in watts per square meter.
The power density value is a value considered in the lighting design, which means the power of the lighting lamp per square meter when the prescribed illuminance value is reached. In the room or place of the building, the lighting installation power per unit area (including the power consumption of ballast and transformer) is also the lighting power density.