You must have heard about LED linear trunking systems in commercial applications. But do you know how to use it and how it works? This article highlights the essential concepts linked with the LED linear trunking system. Using these latest lighting products, you can turn your offices into exceptionally excellent rooms. So what are you waiting for? Let’s dig into this latest concept.
Table Of Contents
- What Is a Linear LED Trunking System?
- What Are the Applications of the LED Trunking System?
- What Are the Pros and Cons of a LED Trunking System?
- How to Install LED Trunking Systems?
- Do LED Trunking Lights Attract Bugs?
- Can LED Trunking Systems Harm the Environment?
- How to Choose the Right LED Trunking System?
- Is It Possible to Get a Customized LED Trunking System From China?
- Why Should You Import a LED Trunking System From China?
- Do LED Trunking Lights Manufacturers Follow Quality Standards?
- How Can You Figure Out if an LED Trunking Lights System Is Burnt?
- Is It Necessary to Take Safety Measures for a LED Trunking System?
- Does It Consume Too Much Electricity When Using LED Trunking Systems?
- How Much Does It Cost to Buy an LED Trunking System?
- Why Should You Choose Recolux Lighting Manufacturers?
1. What Is a Linear LED Trunking System?
These are the latest lighting systems that are continuous row lighting assemblies. Manufacturers use trunking trails in the integration of individual lighting assemblies or fixtures. The lighting fixtures include different components, such as emergency battery packs, lighting controls, power supplies, and LED light modules.
You can meet interior lights’ challenging needs by using an LED trunking system. The best part about linear LED trunking systems is that you can configure them into various types for industrial and commercial purposes.
In simple words, you can say that it is a continuous row of some lighting components. A single lighting unit is equipped with a backbone rail.
2. What Are the Applications of the LED Trunking System?
LED trunking systems can have various applications depending on which type you use. One most widespread applications of LED trunking systems is commercial lighting.
It is a fact that many commercial buildings possess complex structures. The complex structure demands the need for proper planning. Therefore, you need to prefer an elaborate lighting system for the interior lighting of those buildings. And the best solution to it is the use of an LED trunking system.
Some more applications of LED trunking systems are
- Accent Lighting
- General Lighting
- Task Lighting,
- Emergency Lighting
- Office lighting
- Manufacturing factories
- Exhibition halls
3. What Are the Pros and Cons of a LED Trunking System?
Some pros and cons of LED linear trunking systems are given below:
- Energy saving
- High efficiency
- Longer lifespan
- Cost effective
- Diverse luminosity distribution
- 5 years warranty
- Higher costs
- Complicated installation
- Complex lighting control
4. How to Install LED Trunking Systems?
The installation of the LED trunking system is carried out according to the type of these lights. First of all, you should figure out the type of LED linear trunking systems. At Recolux, there are three main types of LED linear trunking systems. These are
1. Hanging LED linear trunking system
- You need to install it by hanging it from the ceiling with the help of wires.
- It gives you unprecedented creative freedom to design your room.
- You can arrange them in any style you want.
2. Surface-mounted LED linear trunking system
- This type of linear trunking system is traditional.
- You can install it by mounting it on your desired surface without trouble.
- You can achieve quality lighting with the help of surface mounted LED trunking system.
- You can easily install it, move it, and maintain it.
- Make sure that you have ample access to the fixture to install this light properly.
3. Embedded system
- If you want the most stylish option, choose the embedded LED trunking system.
- You can install them by embedding them right into the surface.
- The surface could be a floor, wall, or ceiling.
- It can give you a consistent lighting solution without any trouble.
5. Do LED Trunking Lights Attract Bugs?
It is a fact that an LED trunking system consists of LED lights. People think that these lights might attract bugs just like other traditional lights. But the truth is that LED lights are safe to use without worrying about bugs and problems. Bulbs are usually attracted to warm lights. But the LED trunking systems are cooler. Therefore, they don’t attract bugs.
6. Can LED Trunking Systems Harm the Environment?
First of all, you should be very clear to know the structure of LED trunking lights. Once you know its design, you can figure out if it can harm the environment. Since LED trunking systems are not made of any harmful gases like fluorescent systems, these are safe lights.
Linear LED trunking systems are based on LED lighting components and backbone rail. Therefore, these lights are safe to use for the environment.
But there is one matter of concern in this case. You should purchase your LED trunking system from a reliable trading company. The linear trunking system can burn out quickly and cause a short circuit if it contains a low-quality structure.
7. How to Choose the Right LED Trunking System?
If you have planned to choose the linear LED trunking system for your office building, you should choose the right product. Since there are many variants in the market, it can be hard for you to focus on selecting the right linear LED trunking system. But there are a few factors that you must consider when purchasing the right LED linear trunking system. These factors are:
- Measure the area where you will install the LED trunking system.
- Choose linear LED trunking systems according to your measurement requirements.
- Analyse the environment and know that if it is wet, choose a system with a higher IP rating.
- Consider the factors like voltage and brightness to choose the right linear LED trunking system.
- Once you know all your requirements, do complete research and make a list of reliable suppliers or trading companies.
- Choose a supplier that provides your required Linear LED trunking system.
- Purchasing from a trading company can be a better decision than from a manufacturer. It is because they offer many products and you can quickly get what you want.
Some more factors that you must consider are:
✔️Shell of linear LED trunking system
✔️Mode of installation
✔️Controller of lights
✔️Factory guarantee experience
✔️Correlated Color Temperature
✔️Color Rendering Index
8. Is It Possible to Get a Customized LED Trunking System From China?
China is the first-largest exporter and second-largest importer for a reason. Chinese suppliers are known for their low prices and high-quality products. The best part about them is that you can easily find trading companies or manufacturers to get customised products. So if you want to import a customised LED linear trunking system from China, ensure your supplier is capable of it.
9. Why Should You Import a LED Trunking System From China?
The Chinese market is vast, making people import linear LED trunking systems from China. It consists of leading manufacturers and suppliers of linear LED trunking systems across the globe. Moreover, you get the best lighting experience at very affordable prices. Some main reasons to import a linear LED trunking system from China are
✔️A large variety of options are available.
✔️Competitive prices for different products.
✔️Bulk order options
✔️Established shipping networks
✔️Customization of the manufacturing process
10. Do LED Trunking Lights Manufacturers Follow Quality Standards?
As mentioned earlier, China is known for high-quality products; you should know that they follow quality standards.
An excellent Chinese manufacturer selects a high-quality raw material for its linear LED trunking system. And trading companies prefer purchasing parts from high-quality suppliers. The prices of trading companies can be a little higher than manufacturers. But they can guarantee high-quality products. Trading companies follow the given steps to produce linear LED trunking light systems:
Once the manufacturer produces an LED trunking system according to quality standards, he tests it to ensure performance. The steps to create and test linear LED trunking systems may vary across companies. You can spot an accurate and reliable manufacturer through the following factors:
✔️More experience and good reviews.
✔️Ask your supplier for a sample
11. How Can You Figure Out if an LED Trunking Lights System Is Burnt?
You can figure it out by testing your linear LED trunking lights. This trick works when you buy a new linear LED trunking light system. It is recommended to check it before installing it at the desired place.
If your LED trunking system is not working, follow two simple steps:
- Check if you supply the required voltage to your linear LED trunking lights.
- Check if the power supply is working fine or not.
If both cases are positive, it simply tells that your LED trunking lights are burnt out. And when the trunking system is burnt out, you should check its guarantee period. If there is time left in its warranty, consult your supplier about repairing it. Otherwise, get yourself a new product.
12. Is It Necessary to Take Safety Measures for a LED Trunking System?
Safety measures are necessary to ensure a safe working environment, regardless of your product. Although LED lights are safe in all forms, i.e. linear LED trunking systems, you should take some safety measures. These safety measurements are listed below:
When using your linear LED trunking lights, ensure they are manufactured according to local regulations. Every country has its standards for manufacturing and using these products.
Make sure that your linear LED trunking system is installed in the right place. You should never install a non-waterproof LED trunking system outdoors.
Check for the signs of damage in your LED trunking system. If you find any damage, repair it as soon as possible. It is recommended to take help from expert repairers.
Cut the electricity if an emergency happens in your building. And when the electricity is dim, turn off your LED light systems to avoid short circuits or other issues.
13. Does It Consume Too Much Electricity When Using LED Trunking Systems?
No. The best advantage of LED lights or linear trunking systems is that they don’t consume too much electricity. Therefore, You don’t get too many electricity bills when using LED trunking systems. You can call them the best energy conservation source that increases efficiency and productivity.
14. How Much Does It Cost to Buy an LED Trunking System?
The cost of an LED linear trunking system may depend on some primary factors. With the variation in those factors, the price may also vary. Some factors affecting the price of LED trunking systems are listed below:
- Manufacturer or trading company,
- Location, i.e. purchasing it from local manufacturers or importing from China.
Manufacturers offer low prices, but trading companies offer high prices with fantastic quality. The higher the quality of the LED linear trunking system, the higher the cost.
An advanced feature in your LED light system can also raise its price. Moreover, importing your LED trunking system may cost higher than purchasing from local stores. But when you import bulk, the costs can be reduced.
15. Why Should You Choose Recolux Lighting Manufacturers?
Recolux suppliers started the company in 2014. And since they came into being, they have been making continuous progress in LED lighting systems. Some of their main products are
- LED linear trunking systems
- LED tri-proof lights
- LED tubular weatherproof
- LED track lights
- LED batten, and much more.
The reason to choose Recolux company is that they are qualified to manufacture LED trunking systems. Moreover, they are also certified in the following:
The best part about them is that they can offer you an individual lighting solution.
They have a professional and experienced R&D team to produce the latest products.
Recolux never compromises the quality of LED trunking systems and follows proper quality control methods.
Contact Us Now to purchase a reliable, affordable LED trunking system from China. We always prioritise the satisfaction of our customers to give them the best lighting solutions.