Connect the led light, do you still need to distinguish the zero line of fire?
Led lamp wiring is not divided into zero fire wire, led lamp has no positive and negative poles, and DC power supply can be supplied on that side. What is led. To put it simply, led lamps are light emitting diodes. It has the characteristics of energy saving, environmental protection, long service life, impact resistance, strong lightning resistance and so on.
Led lamp wiring fire wire zero wire led lamp wiring is regardless of fire wire zero wire, they are not limited in the positive and negative poles, no matter which side the effect is the same, it can provide DC power.
Led lamp installation should not distinguish between the zero hot line. The general voltage of LED lamp is DC 12V, so it needs to be supplied by switching power supply. The input of switching power supply is 220v AC, regardless of hot wire and zero wire. The output of switching power supply is 12V DC, which is divided into positive and negative electrodes. The size of the switching power supply is determined according to the power of the LED lamp belt and the connection length.
Is the led lamp wiring divided fire wire zero line?
1. Led lamp wiring is not divided into zero fire wire, led lamp has no positive and negative poles, and DC power supply can be supplied on that side. What is led. To put it simply, led lamps are light emitting diodes. It has the characteristics of energy saving, environmental protection, long service life, impact resistance, strong lightning resistance and so on.
2. There is no line of fire for the LED lamp itself. But for the lamp holder switch. We need to divide the line of fire.
3. Led lights do not distinguish between hot wire and zero line. LED lamp is a semiconductor chip of electroluminescent material, which is solidified on the bracket with silver glue or white glue, then connects the chip and the circuit board with silver or gold wire, and is sealed with epoxy resin to protect the internal core wire. Finally, the shell is installed, so the anti-seismic performance of LED lamp is good.
4. Led lamp fire line zero line? led lamp fire line and zero line.
5. There is no distinction between positive and negative poles. The led lights that can be bought on the market are all integrated lights, so you only need to connect the zero fire wire. When wiring, be careful not to connect the yellow and green wire, the yellow and green wire is the ground wire, whether you connect it or not. Red and green lines can be connected to zero or fire lines. Pay attention to the zero fire line can not be connected together.
6, Led lights, there is no fire line zero line positive and negative provisions, regardless of the fire line zero line positive and negative connection, are through the rectified DC power supply, the effect is the same. Under normal circumstances, the switch should be connected to the fire line, that is, the fire line-switch-Led light-zero line.
Is the light line divided into fire line and zero line?
1. The lamp line is divided into zero line and fire line. Only when the zero wire, the fire wire and the lamp are connected in series, can a complete circuit be formed. In addition, not only lamps and lanterns, indoor single-phase 220 volt circuits are divided into hot wire and zero line.
2. The screw lamp holder should distinguish between the fire line and the zero line, the center wire of the lamp holder, the thread port connecting the zero line, and the buckle lamp holder does not need to distinguish. Control the fire wire to connect the pile head in the middle, and the zero wire to connect the screw. The spiral port connects to the zero wire, and the inner connection wire. The central connection line and the other zero connection line.
3. The lamp line is divided into fire line and zero line. Divide the fire zero line, the switch to control the fire line, for maintenance can reduce electric shock accidents. Now some lamps and lanterns cannot be turned off completely if the switch controls the zero line. For example, energy-saving lamps and LED lights, turning off zero-line lights may still give off faint light.
4. Led lamp wiring is divided into fire wire zero wire? led lamp wiring is regardless of fire wire zero wire, they are not limited in the positive and negative poles, no matter which side the effect is the same, it can supply DC power.