How to design the lighting drawing according to the factory building structure drawing?
The main contents are as follows: 1. First, delete the other elements on the building drawing except for the main wall lines, door and window openings and main equipment layout drawings, and on this basis, draw electrical lighting drawings, weak electric plane drawings, kinetic diagrams and electrical system drawings.
2. According to one lamp, the lighting range is about 65 square meters, and 110 sets of lights are required. About 11KW, calculation current 55A, total empty turn on 60A, below is divided into 4 loops, each circuit hangs 28 sets of lights, divides into empty turns on 20A.
3. The load is calculated according to the number of lamps and electrical equipment such as inserts you choose in the plan, and is multiplied by the demand coefficient of different loads. There is not much power in the phase belt, the electricity is also distributed by itself, and the difference between the maximum phase current and the minimum phase current is no more than 30% ok. But the current per phase is not higher than 16A.
4. (1) Indoor lighting: interior lighting of factory building and office and other ancillary rooms. (2) Outdoor installation lighting: lighting for various outdoor installations.
5. The arrangement of lamps and lanterns should be carried out according to the conditions such as the furnishings of furniture and beds in the room, the distribution of production equipment in the workshop, the form of building structure and the characteristics of visual work. The way of lamp layout is to require the illuminance distribution of the whole working face to be uniform, the lamp spacing and row spacing to be uniform, and the second is to selectively distribute lights with sufficient local brightness.
6. It is not suitable for underground buildings, underground mines, windowless factory buildings, etc. Article 0.3 in addition to abiding by this standard, the lighting design of industrial enterprises shall also comply with the requirements of the relevant national standards and norms. Chapter II Lighting methods and Lighting types Article 0.1 Lighting methods can be divided into general lighting, zonal general lighting, local lighting and mixed lighting.
What are the architectural lighting design standards?
According to the standard of architectural lighting design, the domestic lighting design is generally divided into two stages, the architectural design institute completes the basic lighting of the construction project, and some professional companies contract the design of large halls, venues and landscape lighting.
Residential buildings have natural lighting of stairwells and walkways. In addition to emergency lighting, energy-saving self-extinguishing switches should be used. The number of light sources controlled by each lighting switch should not be too large. The number of lights in each room should not be less than 2 (except for those with only one light source).
It mainly stipulates the lighting standard value, lighting quality and lighting power density of residential, public and industrial buildings. The Standard for Architectural Lighting Design may need to be partially revised in the future, and the information and provisions about the partial revision will be published in the Journal of Engineering Construction Standardization.
All kinds of rooms and activity places in underground buildings should be equipped with general lighting, operating tables, cashier tables, registration offices and other working parts should be provided with local lighting, business hall shelves, offices, guest rooms, testing rooms, etc., and local lighting can be set up if necessary. Underground buildings shall be provided with normal lighting, emergency lighting, duty lighting and transition lighting.
The overall floodlighting uses high-power spotlights or lamps to show the magnificent atmosphere and concise visual beauty of the whole building. two.
What are the lighting fixtures used in the factory workshop and how to design them?
W high sodium lamp or 112W LED lamp, hang in the middle of the workshop, hang one every 13 meters, absolutely meet the needs. 250W high sodium lamp actual 300W LED lamp actual power 122W, power saving 60%, but the unit price is more than 4 times higher. Life expectancy is more than 5 times longer and the whole life cost is low, but you have to spend more money at first, so it’s up to you to choose.
Selection of lamps and lanterns for general industrial buildings (1) Open lamps are generally used in normal ambient temperatures (heating or non-heating places). (2) generally choose Sichuan dustproof lamps and lanterns for places that contain a lot of dust but have no danger of explosion and fire.
This depends on the ceiling height of the factory to determine the type of lamp. For those with a ceiling below 4m, it is recommended to install LED flat panel lights or LED grille lights, and for those with no ceiling, it is recommended to install suspended LED lamps with supports; for those with a height above 4m, it is recommended to install LED industrial and mining lamps or factory lights with a larger luminous angle.
Higher parts of the workshop can use LED spotlights, LED industrial and mining lamps, lower places can use LED three-proof lights (waterproof, dustproof, anticorrosive), need explosion-proof conditions to use LED explosion-proof lights.