How to disassemble this light switch?
1. First of all, disconnect the light switch and the main power switch to ensure that safety accidents such as electric shock will not occur; then open the switch panel and buckle the switch button? at this time, you can see that there are two screws and unscrew them with the corresponding tool. the whole switch base is removed; finally, it can be installed back in accordance with the relevant steps after repair.
2. Pry it open. We use a flat screwdriver to insert it into the gap below the switch panel to pry open the light switch panel. Fixed socket. Switch to the cross and twist the two screws of the retaining socket out of the pull switch. Release the snail. Then loosen the two screws of the fixed line inside. Put on a new switch.
3. How does the light switch disassemble the free combination switch panel is a separate cover plate, now this kind of combination switch is generally used in the market (the old conjoined switch was basically eliminated), and there is a bayonet under the panel when it is disassembled. Use a small flat port to pry in and remove the outer ring of the cover plate.
How to disassemble the Feiyue Lighting
You can remove the lamp and pay attention to the wiring inside the lamp. The installation procedure of the lamp is just the opposite when it is removed. Fix the lamp tube, fix the original three curved metal cards, screw it with a screwdriver, then connect the wire, stick it with tape, fix it, and clip the wire slot on the lamp tube at the same time.
It is important to turn off the power before turning off the light switch. Please remember this step. After the power is off, insert the small word into the switch hole, and then gently pull outward. After step 2, you can easily take off the switch panel. Use a screwdriver to remove the two screws that hold the switch.
There are very few internal buckles, there is a word screwdriver edge, a pry, pull down the lampshade clip part, come out a little, and then slowly pry the others out.
First of all, disconnect the light switch and the main power switch to ensure that safety accidents such as electric shock will not occur; then open the switch panel and buckle the switch button? at this time, you can see that there are two screws and unscrew it with the corresponding tool. the whole switch base is removed; finally, it can be installed back in accordance with the relevant steps after repair.
Next, remove the rectifier of the lamp, unplug the outlet of the rectifier section from the ceiling, and use scissors to cut the rectifier and the wire connection.
Close the indoor power master valve to ensure safety; remove the Yuba cover plate around the lighting bulb; rotate the lighting bulb; install the newly purchased lighting bulb; install the Yuba cover plate in accordance with the method of disassembly. Install it back in reverse.
How to disassemble fluorescent lamp tubes
1. Remove the damaged lamp. When taking the lamp, hold the lamp rack with your hand, hold the lamp with the other hand and push it to the other side, wait for the two contacts of the lamp to be removed from the lamp holder. Install the lamp.
2. The old electronic rectifier has no notch and is flexible. The right hand holds the plastic head on the right, and the left hand holds the lamp tube and pushes it about 1 cm to the right. At this time, the needle on the left side of the lamp tube comes out, while the left hand moves down from the lamp holder, and the left hand pulls out the lamp tube to the left front.
3, the first thing to do is to remove the old fluorescent tube, generally press one end of the lamp, and then push hard to the side, you can easily unload the old lamp.
Question 2: how to disassemble the fluorescent lamp tube and rotate it 90 degrees, then remove it from the gap seen above. Is there a gap at both ends of the lamp holder? If there is, it must have been taken by rotation.
5. How to disassemble the fluorescent lamp first of all, you must remember to turn off the switching power supply before you disassemble it, and do not operate when it is powered on, otherwise it will endanger people’s lives and safety.