What is the power of the lights used in the factory workshop?
1. Generally, they are 40W fluorescent lamps, but the actual electricity consumption and nominal power consumption are different. The power consumption is more when the voltage is high and less when the voltage is low. Assuming that the voltage is 220V, the power consumption of fluorescent lamp brackets will vary from brand to brand. The actual electricity consumption is between 20 and 35W.
2. The workshop lighting is 200 watts per square meter. According to the query related information, the workshop lighting should be calculated according to the lighting requirements of the workshop, and the workshop lighting requirements are low, 200 watts per square meter is enough.
3. We have two kinds of energy-saving lamps, one is the strip energy-saving lamp that replaces the T8 fluorescent lamp, which is only 18w, which saves 10w more than other T528w energy-saving lamps on the market, and the quality is guaranteed for 3 years / 10000 hours. This is used for close-up lighting.
4. the lighting of the factory building is about 3 watts per square meter. If a lamp is used in a 300-square-meter factory building, it will use about 500 to 800 watts, so the lighting is not uniform enough, so you can generally use 10 lights, one lamp is 50 to 80 watts, so the lighting of the factory building is about 3 watts per square meter.
How much power is needed for lighting in a 3000 square factory building?
1. The lighting of the factory building is about 3 watts per square meter. If a lamp is used in a 300-square-meter factory building, it will use about 500 to 800 watts, so the lighting is not uniform enough, so you can generally use 10 lights, one lamp is 50 to 80 watts, so the lighting of the factory building is about 3 watts per square meter.
2. According to the limited data provided by the landlord, it can only be determined with reference to the following ways. Workshop general lighting unit area installation power is: 5W/mm2-12W/mm2. The lighting estimation method is calculated according to the unit capacity: W=P/S (W is the installation power per unit area, S is the room area, P is the total installation power of all light sources).
3. If it is a factory building, the requirement for desktop illuminance is usually within 200LUX, the height of 5 meters is a lower height, there is no need for industrial and mining lamps, ceiling lights and grille lights can be used. The power of LED lamp is about 50W. The factory building of 300 square meters can be one every 5 to 5 meters. Twelve is enough.
How many watts of LED industrial and mining lamps are hung in a factory with a height of 6 meters?
1, if the floor height is 6 meters, it is more appropriate to choose the LED industrial and mining lamp with a luminous angle of more than 90 degrees, preferably with 120 degrees. The specific interval of one meter is directly related to the luminance requirements of the lighting place and the light efficiency of the lamp and the power of the lamp.
2. The wattage of the industrial and mining lamp used to expand the lighting of the whole factory depends on the height of the factory. The factory is 12 meters high and uses 120W LED industrial and mining lamps. If 10m, 100W should be enough.
3. The height of the factory is 5 meters. Minus the height of the lamp itself, the actual height of the led factory lamp is only 5 meters from the ground.
4. A number of LED industry experts are gathered and have strong technical development capabilities. Products include: industrial and mining lights, floodlights, tunnel lights; ring lights, fluorescent tubes; integrated light sources. Core products have been certified by CE, ROHS, UL, CCC and so on. 90% of the products are exported.
Nine-meter-high factory building, illumination needs to be more than 200, how many watts of industrial and mining lamps need to be used
1. It depends on your lighting needs. I estimated that with 160w, the average illumination is 200 lux. Can meet the lighting needs of the warehouse. However, 2200 square meters cloth 60 lights feel that the distance is a little larger, the illuminance will be uneven. If the warehouse lighting demand is not very high, in fact, 120w should also be able to meet.
2. It depends on your spacing and workshop layout. If there are fluorescent lamps for emphasis lighting alone in the assembly line, then about 80 watts will be fine. If you only use mining lamps for lighting, it is recommended to do it at 100 watts.
3. What is the lighting range of industrial and mining lamps? Come and have a look with the editor today. Generally speaking, it is between 50 and 100 square meters, but it still needs to be determined according to the actual situation.
4. The relationship between this and luminous flux is not directly proportional. You have to know the area of the factory first. Of course, height is closely related to illuminance. You have to use gpm1800 to measure the light intensity of led industrial and mining lamps. And the glowing angle. Light intensity = illuminance x distance square. So you can know how many lights you need.
5. According to the length, width and height of the factory, the room coefficient is calculated. Then from the specific performance materials of the selected lamps, the lighting rate of the corresponding room coefficient is found. Also find out the luminous data of lamps and lanterns from the material, as well as the maintenance coefficient.
How many watts of led is the lighting of 100sqm factory building?
-400 watts. General office lighting intensity of 300-400W would be good, 100 square meters of office if the use of LED as a light source, need about 40 lights, if the use of foreign brands, then about 30, 000, if the use of domestic brands, then less than 1000 will be done.
Normal suspension height, experience according to 1-5W/m configuration, it is best to calculate each room separately and take values according to the requirements of environmental lighting. Household led lamps are generally suitable for low power, the rated current of low power LED energy saving lamps is 20mA, and those with rated current higher than 20mA can basically be counted as high power.
Living room 20-30 square meters, led lamp wattage: 60-80wth 30-40 sq m, led lamp wattage: 100-150wk 40-50 sq m, led lampwattage: 220-280w; kitchen 3-5 sq m, led wattage: 8-13wth 5-10 sq m, led wattage: 13-25w.