Electric lamp explanation text
There is a beautiful little lamp on my desk. My mother bought it for me when I was in primary school. Small desk lamp accompanied me through a happy childhood, I like it very much. How beautiful my lamp is! It is dressed in blue and white, and there is a big bracket under the lamp. It has two lights of the same length and thickness.
The characteristics and functions of lights are as follows: electric lamps, that is, artificial lighting appliances that use electricity as energy, convert electrical energy into light energy, and illuminate electric lamps for human beings in the dark or dark room.
Lamp, it can bring warmth, hope and light; however, it only gives, does not take.
The explanation about the lamp 1 hello, Hello, everyone! I am a very inconspicuous lamp. Although I am an ordinary household appliance in every family, I am very proud of myself. Because of me, there will be no darkness in the world, and I have become the second sun in my life.
Using a variety of explanatory methods to write a composition about electric lights is one of the necessities of people’s daily life, no matter in the morning, in the afternoon, in the dark. There are many kinds of lights, light bulbs, fluorescent lights, neon lights. Some of their clothes are luxurious, some are simple, and some are simple.
Lamp description composition 1 in our daily life, there are many inventions, these inventions contain the wisdom of our predecessors, such as telephone, computer, printing and so on. Among them, I think the most practical and great is the electric lamp invented by the “king of invention” Edison.
What is the definition of a light bulb?
The original meaning of an electric light bulb refers to an incandescent light bulb, which is an electrified spherical light bulb that encapsulates tungsten filaments in a vacuum glass shell that removes gas.
Electric light bulb is not only a kind of lighting product, but also a common saying, which comes from the Cantonese saying electric lamp gallbladder, which mainly refers to the third party who gets in the way and doesn’t know what to do when men and women fall in love. Many people think that the light bulb can glow, which affects the romantic atmosphere of the scene, which is a misunderstanding.
Electric light bulb: mainly refers to the third party who gets in the way when men and women fall in love and don’t know what to do. Many people think that the light bulb can glow, which affects the romantic atmosphere of the scene, which is a misunderstanding. In daily life, it is often used by a third person to make fun of the more intimate relationship between the other two people.
Electric light bulb (or electric ball, tungsten filament lamp), its exact technical name is incandescent lamp. The outer part of the light bulb is made of glass to keep the filament in a vacuum, or under low-pressure inert gas, to prevent the filament from oxidizing at high temperatures.
What does “light bulb” mean?
1. The light bulb refers to the third person who gets in the way and doesn’t know what to do when men and women fall in love. The electric light bulb is originally intended to illuminate the products used in real life, but it is often used as a third-person joke about the more intimate relationship between the other two people in daily life.
2. The light bulb is a kind of lamp that uses resistance to heat the fine wire (commonly known as tungsten wire) to incandescence through electrification. Electric light bulb (or electric ball, tungsten filament lamp), its exact technical name is incandescent lamp.
3. It mainly refers to the third party when men and women fall in love. In daily life, it is often used by a third person to make fun of the more intimate relationship between the other two people. Because there is a Xiehouyu in the Cantonese dialect, the electric light bulb is not ventilated (the light bulb is not ventilated).
4. the word explanation of electric light bulb is: (~) the light-emitting devices used in incandescent lamps are generally pear-shaped. Also known as electric light bulb, commonly known as light bulb. See incandescent lights. The phonetic alphabet is: diminutive ngpquaro. Part of speech is: noun. The phonetic alphabet is: “one”, “one”.
Its English name is third wheel, which means encumbrance in English. The name of the light bulb is similar to the electric light bulb of daily necessities, which is the product of the unreasonable distribution of the opposite sex and the concrete embodiment of the unfair characteristics of the real world in the love life.
6. The electric light bulb, commonly known as the light bulb, is composed of tungsten wire, halogen and other materials. Incandescent bulbs are filled with gas and heated with resistance wires. Electric light bulb is the most commonly used lighting appliance, which is generally made of tungsten wire, halogen and other materials. Incandescent bulbs are filled with gas and heated with resistance wires.